Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Source of form letter discovered
I have not blogged the case of the mysterious form letters from soldiers in Iraq to their hometown papers because I didn't want to sound off some blame to the White House if none existed. Turns out, it was just a right wing commander over their who got his underlings to "volunteer" to send off the letter he wrote. "No, commander, I do not wish to share our accomplishments with the people back home, and I think it's inappropriate for you to be putting words into my mouth." Yeah, right. I love that the Olympian in Oly, WA decided not to print the two identical letters they received from two local boys because they have a policy of not printing form letters. Thanks to ABC for getting to the source.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home