Sunday, November 23, 2003

5 Shopping Days Left
I want The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PC) for my birthday. If I don't get it, I'll buy it myself. Hell, I might just go buy it for myself anyway, because I doubt I'll get it. That way, I could just play it today, and I wouldn't have to wait a stinkin' five days. Hmm. Target has it for $30, as does Amazon. In fact, I could just drive to Target, pick it up, and have it installed before the rest of my family wakes up. I also want dvd's of Farscape (all seasons), Simpsons season 3, both available sets of Futurama, Angel seasons 1 & 2, and Buffy season 4. And I still need a copy of the Matrix 2. covet, covet, covet. 'tis the season for coveting.

Speaking of Xmas/Yule, I'm thinking December 8 is a good day to get a tree.

Update: said desire earlier has been sated, as I got an early birthday present of The Simpsons: Hit & Run from my special lady friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home