Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Okay so I was a little harsh on the Royal Family
And on the Brits, for not murdering the aristocratic lot of them. After all, there was something like 8 attempts on Queen Victoria's life, so it's not like their all too weak to try. And poor Charles, huh? Well, I guess if you're homophobic, there's a bunch of fear of being outed. It all seems very silly, though. I mean, it's not like the guy is in a position to meet a bunch of people for fooling around, so good for him for getting his close friend to fool around from time to time. Yippie, skippie.

In other Me-related news, I've had a brief email exchange with Sally Cragin, the famous astrologer. When I'm sure the exchange is done, I'll post highlights (flattering to me, of course) here at the blog. Apparently, I'm going to be in her column this week, but I don't think it's run yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home