Friday, January 09, 2004

Bloggin' fun
It's the middle of the night, and I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm awake. Just thought I'd say hi to my hordes of loyal readers out there.

Did you notice the link in the right column for July 17? Check it out! If you actually read my blog, you get in on the action early. It's about a wedding. Cool huh? And you get to know before my parents because you're cool enough to have this blog as your homepage.

Earlier, I was looking for a nice Mozilla t-shirt to purchase to benefit mozilla.org and make me even cooler. Such a thing does not exist. The official site has one t-shirt, and it's both lame and expensive. Now, if it were less expensive, it'd be less lame, and if I got one as a gift, it'd be the coolest thing ever, but it's frustrating. I found one cool black one on ebay sold by a kid at U of Maryland, but he wants $20, and he keeps the proceeds himself (at least no pledge to forward any proceeds on the auction page.)

Sorry about the earlier rantings about the post office. I'm sure they really care, and they tried like hell to get the mail delivered this week, but the several inches of snow was really just too much for mere humans to handle.

It's 3:00. I'm going to try to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home