Thursday, January 01, 2004

Right-wing body jewelry
Okay - I'm puzzled by this. I admit I understand little of the appeal of right-wing-anything, but I just don't get right-wing body jewelry. I mean, if you're conservative enough to wear a Dale Earnhart / USA flag / confederate flag / sorority letters type piece of body jewelry, aren't you too conservative to be pierced? Fucking stop pretending to be tolerent and accepting, you fucking Republicans! I should be able to tell a girl's politics from the fact that she has her labret pierced - don't twist up my world view by putting your "I love Fox News" body jewelry in. (BTW - I only know this stuff exists from doing ebay searches for body jewelry - I've never actually seen it on somebody, but i don't come into contact with conservatives very often, thankfully.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home