Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Email to Chill
You might be happy to know that were I voting in a primary today, I'd vote for Edwards. I'd like him to be able to stay in the race longer. I don't want a Kerry-Dean-Clark-Sharpton field left after today.

I like Kerry. In fact the more I read about him, the more I like him. Good sign. I think he'll make a fine President. But I think having Edwards in the race longer is good for the Party, and for Edward's promising future. I'd like to see him give a rousing populist speech at the convention.

And I'm watching turnout today. If the turnout is really high in all seven states, I'll be close to declaring bush dead.

(and I've decided to repeat a bunch of this in my blog, even though it was written just for you, peach.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home