Sunday, February 01, 2004

Volunteering
One Sagittarian quality that I totally embody is that I get all excited about something, start it eagerly, then get bored and don't finish it. After learning the scope of the operations at freegeek, I'm thinking I'm going to go in and volunteer for that organization. It will be nice to get out of the house, interact with adults, and learn more about computers in the process. Free computer classes in exchange for volunteering with an organization I'm 100% behind? Sounds like a great deal! Plus, they are right here in scenic Southeast Portland! Now, I know I don't always follow through with these moments of motivation, (as referenced earlier in this post) but as of now, I'm going to do this ASAP. (they open again tuesday.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home