Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Liz
So my Valentine's present was tickets to a Liz Phair show that was last night. And I've said this before, and it's far from an original thought - but Liz Phair is fucking hot. I mean, even if she wasn't playing, it was worth the time and money just to look at her for an hour and a half. But she's also just brilliant. I was completely enamoured of her music before I ever really knew what she looked like. But as my beautiful girlfriend and I stood there at the show, the one thought that kept running through my head was, "Liz Phair is fucking hot!"

A thought on shows generally: What's up with people in the crowd screaming out random song titles between songs? Are they completely unfamiliar with the concept of a playlist? Do they ever see bands looking at each other between songs and goin' "Gee guys, what song should we play next?" No! They all know exactly what song they're going to play next AND the one after. So stop screaming random song titles in my ear, dipshits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home