Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Gmail
Okay - Every now and then I get a message that somebody out there is actually reading my blog. Your's is the greatest sacrifice of all! Err... I mean, Thanks!

So here's the deal for my loyal readers (if you actually exist.) The first person to leave a comment under this post gets a highly coveted gmail invite. I have but one left to give.

Rules: the form to send the invite needs first & last name and the email address you want the invite sent to. But don't post that info online, silly. If you win the contest, you'll know, as you'll be the first comment under this thread, right? So then send an email to my gmail account (above) and I'll get you your prize.

This could be really depressing if no one claims the prize, so if you already have a gmail account, post a response but make it clear you're not claiming the prize. (This will make me feel better.) And don't be a tool - if you already have gmail, don't use this to get a second one.

Offer void to Republicans.

8 Comments:

At June 16, 2004 at 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. It's me. I don't have an account so I'm Anon. myabe the reason noone comments is it looks like you have to be a registered blogger to do it? Anyway, just wanted to do my part.

 
At June 16, 2004 at 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, that was Laura. duh. sorry bout that. kinda missed the whole point of anon, eh?

 
At June 16, 2004 at 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, for the record, I AM NOT CLAIMING THE PRIZE! I already have a gmail account thanks to my generous honey. :) -Laura

 
At June 16, 2004 at 11:16 AM, Blogger catphile said...

so the prize is still available. My girlfriend already has an invite (one of the many perks of being my girlfriend!)

 
At June 17, 2004 at 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Mari, r the "invites giveaway" still working?
Well, i don't know, so i'm going to send ya a mail, ok?
thanx anyway!

 
At June 17, 2004 at 1:55 PM, Blogger catphile said...

You win, Mari! Send me that email and you'll get your spankin' new gmail account.

 
At June 17, 2004 at 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Mari's friend, and i want an invite... She told me to write u, because she just got hers from another source. I'm sending my info now, ok?
Thanks,
Piper

 
At June 17, 2004 at 2:21 PM, Blogger catphile said...

hey there, Piper. I'm pretty trusting, so I'll go ahead and send it out. =-]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home